Nature's Miracle | Stain & Odour | Cat Urine Destroyer Plus RTU | 946ml
Accidents happen, as every cat owner knows. Nature’s Miracle® Urine Destroyer Plus for cats is an enzymatic formula that’s tough on strong cat urine and the yellow, sticky residue it leaves behind. The ready-to-use spray bottle makes cleanup a breeze. The bacteria-based formula produces enzymes when it comes into contact with a food source like pet urine. This enzymatic cleaner continues working as long as the food source is present to break down and power out tough messes.
For use on carpets, hard floors, furniture, fabrics and more when used and stored as directed. Do not use on untreated hardwood, leather, suede, silk or wool specialty fabrics. Always use this product at full strength. Just soak the affected area, allow to work for 15 minutes, then blot up stain with a clean cloth. For tough odors, re-treat by thoroughly soaking affected area and allowing to air dry. When used and stored as directed, this product is safe to use around your pets and in your home. Always use Nature’s Miracle products first. Other cleaners and detergents may fail and chemically “set” stains that will be impossible to remove.
- FOR CAT URINE MESSES: Begins to break down and remove stains immediately on contact.
- POWERFUL FORMULA: Just soak the affected area, allow to work for 15 minutes, then blot up stain with a clean cloth.
- ENZYMATIC FORMULA: Continues working as long as any bio-based mess is still present.
- TRUSTED BRAND: From the maker of Nature’s Miracle products, the pet stain and odor removing brand you trust… because it works!
- SAFE FOR PETS AND HOME: When used and stored as directed, this formula can be used around your pets and in your home.
Directions For Use
- Before using, test surfaces to be treated for colourfastness by applying to a hidden area
- Wait 5 minutes, then wipe with white cloth
- If colour is removed from the test area, do not use the spray on those surfaces
- Do not use on untreated hardwood, leather, suede, silk or wool specialty fabrics, or porous stone/ceramic surfaces
- Always use this product at full strength
- Do not dilute
- Always use this product first when attempting to treat surfaces – other cleaners and detergents may fail and chemically “set” stains that will be impossible to remove
For Stain And Odour Removal
- Blot up as much of the mess as possible, then thoroughly soak the affected area with this product
- Saturation is important so that this product can penetrate deeply
- Allow to work for 15 minutes, then blot up stain with a clean cloth
- For tough stains, gently scrub stain before allowing product to work for 15 minutes
- For tough odours, re-treat by thoroughly soaking affected area and allowing to air dry
Water, Alcohols, C9-11, Ethoxylated, Microbial Mixture, Preservative, Fragrance, Polyethylene Glycol, Pentasodium Triphosphate, Sulphonic Acids, Undecyl Alcohol, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, d-Limonene, Alpha Olefin (C14-16), Sodium Sulphate, Citric Acid
Delivery is free within New Zealand for orders over $75, except to Waiheke and other offshore islands.
Delivery costs $7 for New Zealand North Island orders up to $75, South Island $9.
Delivery to Australia will be charged at cost. Please contact us for a quote.
We can only ship to a physical delivery address. We are unable to deliver to PO Box or Private Bag addresses.
*Delivery to Waiheke and other offshore islands will be charged at cost. Please contact us for a quote.
We offer a 100% refund or exchange if you are not satisfied in any way with our products.