6 x 2kg | Harringtons Natural Dog Food | 2kg | Salmon & Potato
Buy on subscription
Best Before 6 November 2021. OK for consumption 3 months after date.
Harringtons makes a range of complete pet food for dogs from 8 weeks onwards and a puppy variety suitable to be fed from weaning. These have been carefully formulated to provide wholesome nutrition and contain no artificial colours or flavours, no dairy, no soya and no added wheat.
Your dog will love Harringtons Salmon & Potato food because it has:
- Salmon, a great source of protein.
- Citrus extracts and added vitamins help support a healthy immune system.
- A balanced ratio of Omega 6 & 3 fats for a glossy coat.
- Added Kelp which is a natural source of minerals and trace elements.
- Yucca to help reduce unpleasant odours from flatulence.
- No artificial colours or flavours, no dairy, no soya, no added wheat.
- Yeast to help maintain a healthy digestion.
26% Salmon & Meal Meals (6.5% dried salmon), Maize, Potato (14%), Rice, Barley, Poultry Fat, Poultry Gravy, Linseed, Maize Protein, Beef Pulp, Minerals, Seaweed(0.1%), FOS (0.1%), Yucca Extract (0.01%).
Protein 21.5%, Fat Content 9%, Crude Fibre 3.5%, Crude Ash 8%, Omega 6, 1.7%, Omega 3, 0.4%.
Dog 3-10kg 65-180g a day
Dog - 10-20kg 180-360g a day
Dog 20-40kg 360-540g a day
Dog 40kg+ 540g+ a day
The recommended daily servings shown in the chart are a guide only. How much you feed depends on age, breed and level of activity* and you should use your own judgement to determine the correct amount of food needed for your dog. Young and growing dogs require feeding little and often and to appetite. Always make sure that your dog has access to fresh water at all times. When changing dog foods, we recommend that you do so gradually. For active dogs add 10% more food